Why Camp Jacobson?
Big Things are in Store for You!
What Day Camp Should Be
Day camp should be a place where kids can be carefree. Of course, camp should be about water slides, and ball games, lanyard making, singing and dancing, cartwheels, messy fun, and ice cream.
But it should also be more. Summer day camp should be a place of comfort and adventure. A place to develop new skills and make lifelong friends. A place that feels like home.
At Camp Jacobson, we strive to create a safe, supportive, and fun environment for your child. Here are just some of what you as a parent can expect when your child attends camp with us:
- To recognize the faces of the people who make your child’s day bright
- To see the areas where your child is growing and developing
- To feel that we are communicating effectively
- To be comfortable letting your child take leaps into new territories and trying new things
- To know your child is safe
Our registration dates are flexible and we customize many programs to suit your needs and interests.
We are dedicated to providing a high-quality experience that keeps your child excited to come back to camp year after year.
From mini-day camper to CIT, counselor, and beyond, we are here for you.